The Tri-State Consortium of Opportunity Programs in Higher Education (NJ/NY/PA) 15th Biennial Conference will be held in Long Island, New York from April 13 – 17, 2019. The theme is Creating New Futures by Educating and Liberating for Life in an Era of Change. Make your plans to participate!
Advertise or become a Vendor
Interested in advertising at this year’s event? We invite your respective campus programs, external organizations, friends and colleagues to consider advertising, attending as a vendor or even donating items for this year’s event. You can either submit an journal ad, attend as a vendor or donate items for the conference. All items must be received by April 10, 2019.
For anyone who would like to run a banner ad, they will need to submit the following:
- Banner image (max size= 600 px by 110 px).
- Preferred Vendor/Sponsor Name
- Website URL
- Sponsor Avatar Image (180px wide by 180 px tall)
- Text (500 characters)
- Link Title
- NO PDF’S
Register for the Conference (deadlines have passed)
Tri-State Conference Registration is now open. Regular registration ends on February 20, 2019. The conference will take place at the Long Island Marriott, 101 James Doolittle Boulevard, Uniondale, NY 11553. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-228-9290 or clicking the hotel link. When reserving your room, simply mention that you are with the Tri-State Consortium and you will receive a discounted rate of $159 per night plus state and local fees and taxes; all reservations must be accompanied with a major credit card. In order to take advantage of the $159 rate, reservations must be made no later than Friday March 22, 2019.
Save the Date
- Here is a printable Save the Date 2019 (PDF) flyer you can print and share.
- Please visit our archives to learn more about our previous events.
- Follow our Facebook page for updates too!
- If you would like to be a sponsor for 2019 please contact Robert James, Tri-State Administrator, for more information.