Career OpportunitiesOur career section is a journey of experiences and connections, that build an image of your possibilities. If you are interested in sharing your career opportunity, please fill out our request form.
The Department of Graduate Diversity Initiatives in the Kearns Center at the University of Rochester (UR) is offering a variety of REU programs.
These programs are specifically looking to recruit students of color and other underrepresented populations. Students will not only receive a faculty-mentored research experience, a generous stipend, housing, transportation, and a meal stipend; they will also have access to GRE prep courses, courses about applying to graduate school, professional development, and community/social engagement activities.
- New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education (OSHE)
- State University of New York (SUNY) Careers
- City University of New York (CUNY)
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA)
- INROADS is a non-profit organization that creates pathways to careers for ethnically diverse high school and college students across the country. We position our graduates to advance in their careers and we help employers foster diverse and inclusive workplaces.