The Tri-State Conference Request for Proposals has been extended to January 18, 2019.
The theme for the conference is “Creating New Futures by Educating and Liberating for Life in an Era of Change”.
You are invited to submit proposals for workshops that will illuminate one of the program stands.
Program Strands [Sub-Themes] (more details available at the link)
- A. Evidence-Based Practices – What works?
- B. New/Emerging Practices
- C. Leadership & Management
- D. STEM/STEAM Students
- E. Strategies for improving Educational Opportunity Centers
- F. Program assessment and evaluation
- G. Taking the next step
- H. Student Recruitment Strategies
- I. Knowledge of Self
We are looking for proposals that are innovative, creative and that focus on the emerging trends in higher education and the changing demographics and attitudes of the students that we serve.