The University of Louisville (UofL), one of the nation’s leading metropolitan research universities, seeks a vice president for diversity and equity who will:
- report directly to President Neeli Bendapudi and serve as a member of the President’s Cabinet, Senior Leadership Team, and other key institutional committees;
- provide leadership to create and maintain a campus environment that reflects UofL’s mission, vision, and values as a premier anti-racist metropolitan research university;
- articulate a clear and common vision to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusion-oriented culture across the institution;
- lead and advance initiatives and partnering with administrative and academic units to build stronger relationships among key constituencies; and
- lead efforts to assess the impact, effectiveness, and efficiency of current and proposed diversity and equity programs.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled; complete applications received by September 30, 2021, will be assured full consideration. See the full announcement, qualifications, and application instructions here.